Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
- Multi-Currency, Ledger Nano S supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and altcoins: hold different assets in the same hardware wallet. BUILT-IN DISPLAY Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor).
- Security, Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code.
- Multi-apps, Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO® U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications.
- FIDO® Certified U2F, Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO® Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane.
- Backup & Restoration, Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44).
- Secure Element, Ledger Nano S is based on a dual chip architecture (ST31/STM32, Certification level: CC EAL5+). The firmware integrity is guaranteed by cryptographic attestation.
- Pin Code, Ledger Nano S ensures only you can access your accounts by requiring a 4 digit PIN code each time it is plugged to your computer.
- Malware Proof, Initialization or restoration of your configuration is fully done on the secure environment of the Ledger Nano S. Your cryptographic secrets are never exposed to the outside world.
- Privacy, Your private keys are never held or known by Ledger or a third party: they are hard locked in the Secure Element. With Ledger Nano S, your wallet remains decentralized, you are your own bank.
- Dimension & Weight, Size: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm. Weight: 16.2g.
- Compatibility, Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux or Chrome OS. Requires Google Chrome or Chromium, and one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S.
- Microcontrollers & Connector, Connector: USB Type Micro-B., Certification level: CC EAL5+, Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042.
- Material, Brushed stainless steel and Plastic.
(Delivery 2-3 Weeks)