Hold your hand against your head as if you were pretending to talk on the telephone and then talk on the telephone!
- Connects wirelessly to your telephone via bluetooth (range: 10 meters). A loudspeaker in the thumb and a microphone in the little finger allow to speak with your left hand!
- Made of 95% polyacrylonitrile, 3% cotton, 2% polyester
- Blinking red Led light on incoming calls.
- Available in two sizes: Medium & Large (spacious sizes)
- Colour: Black
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
- Two buttons (on the left wrist): off/on and a multifunction button
- Built-in 95 mAh lithium battery
- Approximately 6 hours talking time. Approximately 5 days standby
- Charges via USB 2.0
- There was once a time when 'hands-free' was the best thing a mobile telephone user could imaging, but now the 'hand' is just what you need. After all, do you know what is much, much better than constantly having to put your gloves on and off when answering the telephone on a cold winter day? Talking to your glove instead! Of course!
- The name of the gloves suggests just what technology they use, and when your telephone rings, all you need to do is press 'answer' on the glove, which you do with a little loudspeaker in the thumb and a microphone in your little finger. The only disadvantage (or maybe it is an advantage): You will look like a crazy person talking into his hand! Cool!