Ball® Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative décor and gift giving.
- Height: 175mm
- Mouth Size: 86mm (wide mouth)
- Capacity: Pint and a Half (24oz = 710ml)
- Material: Glass
- Each jar comes complete with 2-part lid consisting of a flat disk incorporating a seal (the lid) and a twist on ring to hold the lid in place for processing (the band).
- Lids are recommended for single use only if the jar is heat processed using a water bath or pressure canner
- Bands can be reused
- Juices, pickles, fermented foods, smoothies, preserving particularly long vegetables such as beans and asparagus, glass storage, flower arrangements, candle making
Suitable Treatment Methods:
- Dry storage, vacuum seal, fermenting, water bath, pressure can, freeze