The Arturia DrumBrute is a true analogue drum machine with incredible performance potential. With 17 analogue drum sound generators and a host of hands-on controls, it opens up a world of creative possibilities for everything from old-school techno and house to psytrance, dub, hip hop, and much much more. The Steiner-Parker output filter delivers super-smooth HPF or LPF sweeps and can be bypassed with just the press of a single button. With 12 individual audio outputs, Arturia DrumBrute is an amazingly powerful drum machine for both stage and studio.
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Mix audio output (unbalanced 1/4" jack)
- Individual audio outputs (unbalanced 3.5mm jacks)
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length.
- Sounds: 17 drum instruments
- Sequencer: 64 patterns (4 banks of 16) with 64 steps each
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8" (clock in/out)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 x 418 x 276 mm
- Weight: 2.8kg